Monday, May 29, 2017

Awesome Birthday Wishes For Father

93. “The moment you were born, you held a very special place in my heart and soul.”

94. “There are never two souls that are as connected as a brother’s and his sibling – happy birthday.”

Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends

95. “We may fight every year, but today is all about you. Happy birthday, buddy.”

96. “You deserve everything in the world – and more. Happy birthday.”

97. “Simple words can’t express how happy I am to spend this birthday with you.”

98. “Thank you for being my loving and caring brother. Happy birthday.”

99. “Can we just stop the fighting for one day, so I can spend this day with you? Happy birthday.”

100. “It’s your birthday and guess what? I am still bigger than you.”

101. “You may turn older every year on your birthday, but to your family, we still remember when you were small and cute.”

102. “In the eyes of everyone else, you’re getting older. To me, you’re still the young soul I remember from my childhood.”

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

103. “You’re the most loving and caring brother a sister could ever ask for. Happy birthday.”

104. “It’s your birthday – a time of happiness and rejoice!”

105. “Hey! You may have overlooked the fact that it’s your birthday, but I never will. Happy birthday.”

106. “The time has come to be honest with you. You were delivered by the mailman, and we have no idea what day you were really born.”

107. “Sometimes, I try and forget that you fell from outer space and are alien. Today isn’t the day you were born, but it is the day you invaded earth.”

108. “Ah! It’s your birthday and I had to remind mom to buy you a cake.”

109. “Do you think that it would be okay if I told the world really how old you are this year?”

110. “It’s your birthday, so quick, get up and run out of the house before I start singing to you.”

Happy Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment